Information Security Analyst
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Epitec **W2 LONG-TERM CONTRACT**
Position Title: Cyber Security Analyst, for a Fortune 500
Position Description:This IT Risk professional will execute risk
and control metrics aggregation using an established analytics
process for the Risk analytics team and management. The role will
evaluate cyber security and IT risk and control data to identify
and report fluctuations, anomalies and analytical trends. Providing
insight and recommendations for preventative proactive actions in
our Risk Environment.
- Analytical mindset with desire to learn, and drive for
- Experience with Basic Statistics, Statistical Models, Excel and
- Adaptability of managing two separate but coherent styles of
work: one focused on predictability; the other on exploration
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with, Information Technology, Risk Management, and
General IT security practices
- Be responsible for process improvements, including initiating,
creating, updating process documentation.
- Ability to follow a disciplined approach to drive for
- Project Management Experience, Skills.
- Experience with MiniTab, R Analysis, Stata, SPSS or other
- 2 or more years of IT experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to represent
technical results to wide ranging audience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization
focused on continuously improving customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree, Statistical experience, Data Mining or a
What is the result?Epitec represents the world's top companies and
works to fill their open jobs with the world's best talent. That's
led to Epitec servicing an impressive list of Fortune 100
companies. We've also won many awards, including one of Crain's
Detroit Business "Cool Places to Work," and 101 Best & Brightest -
local, national and elite winner. And that's just the beginning, as
we work to innovate the way the world thinks about employment.
Keywords: EPITEC, Dearborn , Information Security Analyst, Professions , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!