Director of Financial Administration
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Director of Financial Administration(Job Number: 2213361)
Manage all aspects of planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting
for our field operations at a product line level. The Director -
Financial Administration will have accountability for all business
planning and forecasting at the product line level. Collaborates
with Area Leadership and cross- functional teams to integrate
Finance into all strategies, activities, and decision-making
processes. Interface with the customer on an as needed basis. Works
with Penske business partners to define the vision for future state
- Interview, hire and develop finance associates
- Recognize and reward associates Encourage associates to be
up-to-date on current trends and approaches
- Listen to associate s interests and align those with the needs
of the projects
- Guide staff toward achieving customer objectives.
- Design and articulate the value proposition to the field and to
our customers by identifying the critical metrics that should be
measured to determine Penske's performance.
- Provide innovative pricing solutions to the field teams and
- Effectively service our customers by developing a risk/reward
- Partners with Operations to ensure we are meeting and/or
exceeding the customer s expectations.
- Effectively plan and forecast business results.
- Effectively analyze and interpret financial results compared to
the proforma or business plan by understanding the relationship it
has to P&L and the impact from scope and volume changes and
- Effectively manage all balance sheet accounts for the region,
making sure reserve balances are adequate.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 15+ years experience in Finance/Accounting in the
Transportation/Supply Chain industry
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting required
- Master s degree preferred
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills required
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Data mining and report tool (experience Crystal, Business
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing and freight management.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Dearborn , Director of Financial Administration, Professions , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!