Security Generalist, 3rd Shift
Company: Ford Motor Company
Posted on: March 18, 2023
This position will be working the night shift from 10.30 PM to 6.30
AM EST and based in the Southeast Michigan area.
What you'll be able to do:
- Provide access control, personnel protection, and emergency
response for executives, executive assistants, and visitors to the
- Provide access control, building security, and emergency
response to employees and visitors within Michigan Central
- Provide executive residential security services, including
monitoring of security cameras and specialized equipment. Conduct
foot patrols of interior and exterior areas and report unusual
- Provide driving services for top level executives.
- Monitor fire and security alarm systems, access control
systems, Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), and radio communication
- Provide emergency notifications to all levels of management and
- Review, maintain, and compile daily activity logs, as
- Protect company classified and sensitive information with
- Demonstrate the ability to function under pressure, including
stressful emergency situations (i.e. medical, fire, security, or
other life threatening incidents).
- Must be able to transfer to different roles and
responsibilities within the organization as an Executive Security
Driver, Residential Security, and Executive Security
- Must be able to work off-shifts, weekends, holidays, and change
- Must be available to work 24x7, 365 days a year.
Keywords: Ford Motor Company, Dearborn , Security Generalist, 3rd Shift, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...