Security Fire Officer
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Allied Universal , North America's leading security and facility
services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense
of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive
workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that
will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer
medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee
assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all
- The Position Is For A Full Time Flex Fire Officer, & Starts at
$17.50 / Hour. The Site is A Major Automaker Located In Dearborn,
- Firefighter 1 & 2 Certification Preferred. Allied Universal is
seeking Professional Security/Fire Officers. Our Fire Officers
allow us to contribute to our company's core purpose of providing
unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and
care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Respond to : All emergency fire and security alarms, medical
emergencies, haz mat incidents, and requests for service. Fire
operations : Building inspections, fire extinguisher inspection and
maintenance, inspection and testing fire systems, approve welding
operations (hot work permits), fire hydrant testing, PA system
testing, Fire engine operations, minor vehicle maintenance, water
leaks. Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect Weekly - public areas, hallways, stairwells, assembly
areas, meeting rooms, cafeterias, coffee shops and kitchens,
industrial areas, garage and health facility.
- Inspect Quarterly - All offices and work areas.
- Inspect Daily - All graphic annunciator panels & network fire
alarm systems, stairwell exits and follows the techniques as
prescribed in post orders.
- Assist the Site Focal with emergency training for "floor
- Participate in Fire and Life Safety systems testing, to include
month end testing,scheduled weekly and daily testing, acceptance
testing, for new systems andtesting of repaired or upgraded systems
to ensure that they function to meet thedesign specification and
are code compliant.
- Assist in investigations of safety and fire incidents and
prepare USIR reports after each incident.
- Assist in Fire and Life Safety training for new security
- Prepare and submit reports on results of the various
inspections and tests asrequired.
- Assist in coordinating and conducting Emergency
Evacuation/Shelter-In-Place Emergency & Fire Safety Plan.
- Perform such other duties as required by the site focal.
- Basic Qualifications :
- Experience in working with Fire, Life, Safety, and Security
- CPR (Health Care Provider)
- Valid Drivers License
- Bloodborn Pathogens
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to conceptualize and analyze problems; identify
problems and provide clear concise solutions
- Be self-motivated and possess a strong initiative and follow
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as
- Must be a team player and responsive to the needs of the other
team members of the Security Management Team and the operational
needs, goals and objectives of GSDCS
- Be competent in the use of all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Key Competencies: Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict
Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision
Making, Drive for Results, Building Effective and Performing Teams,
Learning on the Fly. Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, disability, protected veteran status or
relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other
basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: If
you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit: .
Keywords: Allied Universal, Dearborn , Security Fire Officer, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...