Designer - Powertrain
Company: Advantage Technical
Posted on: September 24, 2022
HUGE OPPORTUNITY! Major OEM is hiring a CAD designer for
electric motors for hybrid electric and pure electric vehicles. If
you have the experience, we want to hear from you! Position
- Will work closely with D&R engineers to develop and deliver
3D models/packaging/2D Drawings/master layouts aligned with GPDS
- Must have experience with GD&T and be proficient in axial &
radial stackup analysis.
- Powertrain component design experience is required, prior
electric machine design experience is preferred. Skills Required:
- Must be fluent in CATIA V5 and TeamCenter
- Engineering with a proven track record of utilizing CATIA to
deliver 3D math data Skills Preferred:
- Working knowledge of IDEAS, UNIGRAPHICS, GD&T, DPA/E2KS,
and Digital/TCE Buck.
- Conduct axial and radial tolerance stack analysis when
necessary. Experience Required:
- 5+ Years as a CAD Designer Education Required:
- Academic Degree and work experience in both Transmission and
Driveline product development design
Keywords: Advantage Technical, Dearborn , Designer - Powertrain, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!