Licensing and Titling Specialist
Posted on: September 19, 2022
DescriptionAt Percepta, we bring first-class service across each
market we support. As a Licensing & Titling Specialist in Dearborn,
MI , youll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer
experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of
a unique culture.The MI Licensing and Titling Specialist position
handles all internal company vehicle title and plates transactions
for our client in the state of Michigan. The position includes
managing system enhancement projects to meet regulatory and
operational changes and requires an in-depth understanding of
mainframe batch processing. The position also includes high volume
daily transaction and customer service support.During a Typical
- Processes all licensing and titling of approximately 30,000
Company-Owned Michigan vehicles; including passenger, commercial,
handicap, GVW, trailers, etc.
- Manage and lead business and IT teams in the Annual Renewal
Process of Company-Owned Michigan license plates annually for
approximately 30,000 vehicles.
- Identify System Enhancements to improve efficiency of the
Vehicle Inventory Management System (CVMS). Research, prepare and
lead business analysis, requirements development, testing, and
project implementation which will involve coordinating with Penske
(3rd party vendor) business and IT contacts ensuring that the
project is completed on time.
- Interpret changes to the State of Michigan titling and
licensing regulations. Identify impacts to our client, summarize
and present to business teams, lead implementation of system and
business process changes ensuring timely execution and compliance
with new regulations.
- Prepare Statement of Work requirements document annually for
3rd party vendor quote. Manage Purchase Order and payment of daily
and monthly invoices, totaling between 5 10 million dollars
- Maintain all system/table data to support titling/licensing
operations to identify and resolve any licensing/vehicle issues for
all Company garage locations, which would include:
- State to state title and plate transfers
- Replacement Titles, plates and tabs
- Handicap license plates
- Tax audit supportWhat You Bring to the Role
- Associate degree required /Bachelor preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience working with the Secretary of State
offices (to include; extensive knowledge of their requirements,
policies and practices).
- Minimum 5-7 years experience running batch mainframe filesWhat
You Can Expect
- Starting pay of $20.37 - $22.00hrly
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks)A Bit More About Your
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, time
management and planning required.
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet, computers and
software (i.e. MS Office products, Internet Explorer)
- Strong time management, organization and planning skills. Able
to prioritize, multitask, adapt and thrive in a fast paced,
results-driven environment required.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Excellent inter-personal skills. Able to interact with all
internal departments and levels of management and relationship
- Self-starter who demonstrates a high level of initiative,
resourcefulness and ability to work independently and
interdependently among a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and
Outlook).About PerceptaEstablished in 2000, Percepta has contact
centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless
customer experience to our clients.Our values are the heartbeat of
our organization, and we live, breath and play by them every day .
As a Percepta team member, you can expect:Culture of Service - to
be treated like you are the customer from day oneTeamwork belonging
to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth,
fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in
your contributionsRespect a team that is accountable, dependable
and gives you their full attentionProactive to surround yourself
with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves,
others, and the organizationCareer Growth - lots of learning
opportunities for aspiring mindsDiversity - be a part of our
growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about
having fun!Competitive Compensation we take care of family, which
is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great
benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical,
mental, and financial wellness.Percepta requires all employees
hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check
and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a
condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Primary Location: US-MI-DearbornReq ID: 03DE8
Keywords: Percepta, Dearborn , Licensing and Titling Specialist, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!