Crew Leader - Automotive
Posted on: June 16, 2022
The Opportunity: HydroChemPSC is looking for a Crew Leader to
join their safety conscious Automtive team! The Automotive Crew
Leader is responsible for the supervision of the crew onsite. A
succesful Crew Leader will supervise the crew, coordinate the crew
activities and perform job tasks,About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a
Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and
environmental services company in North America supporting the
upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an
exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career
development platform, committed customer service, deep industry
expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed
to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the
safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and
the most comprehensive training and career development for our
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to
Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal
regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict
accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
- Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper
safety procedures and equipment.
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts,
and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance
with operation training and safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned Working Environment:
- Industrial/ResidentialSkills and experience:
- Five (5) years of industry relate experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Technical school or relevant training preferred.HydroChemPSC
and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*HPC
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Dearborn , Crew Leader - Automotive, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!