Security Officer - Weekly Pay
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be
Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a
diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer
to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied
Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We
take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are
countless examples of individuals who began their career as
Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior
leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life
insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts,
perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal
career with Allied Universal today! Allied Universal is seeking
Professional Security/Fire Officers. Our Fire Officers allow us to
contribute to our companys core purpose of providing unparalleled
service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the
people and businesses of our communities.
- The Position Is For A Flex Security/Fire Officer, & Starts at
$17/Hr. The Site is A Major Automaker Located In Dearborn, MI.
- Respond to: All emergency fire and security alarms, medical
emergencies, haz mat incidents, and requests for service. Fire
operations: Building inspections, fire extinguisher inspection and
maintenance, inspection and testing fire systems, approve welding
operations (hot work permits), fire hydrant testing, PA system
testing, Fire engine operations, minor vehicle maintenance, water
leaks. Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect Weekly - public areas, hallways, stairwells, assembly
areas, meeting rooms, cafeterias, coffee shops and kitchens,
industrial areas, garage and health facility.
- Inspect Quarterly - All offices and work areas.
- Inspect Daily - All graphic annunciator panels & network fire
alarm systems, stairwell exits and follows the techniques as
prescribed in post orders.
- Assist the Site Focal with emergency training for floor
- Participate in Fire and Life Safety systems testing, to include
month end testing,scheduled weekly and daily testing, acceptance
testing, for new systems andtesting of repaired or upgraded systems
to ensure that they function to meet thedesign specification and
are code compliant.
- Assist in investigations of safety and fire incidents and
prepare USIR reports after each incident.
- Assist in Fire and Life Safety training for new security
- Prepare and submit reports on results of the various
inspections and tests asrequired.
- Assist in coordinating and conducting Emergency
Evacuation/Shelter-In-Place Emergency & Fire Safety Plan.
- Perform such other duties as required by the site focal.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Experience in working with Fire, Life, Safety, and Security
- CPR (Health Care Provider)
- Valid Drivers License
- Bloodborn Pathogens
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to conceptualize and analyze problems; identify
problems and provide clear concise solutions
- Be self-motivated and possess a strong initiative and follow
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as
- Must be a team player and responsive to the needs of the other
team members of the Security Management Team and the operational
needs, goals and objectives of GSDCS
- Be competent in the use of all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Key Competencies: Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict
Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision
Making, Drive for Results, Building Effective and Performing Teams,
Learning on the Fly.Allied Universal provides unparalleled service,
systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local
communities, and is North Americas leading security services
provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com. We proudly support the Veteran
Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to
collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Allied Universal, Dearborn , Security Officer - Weekly Pay, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!