Quality Assurance and Testing
Company: AAA-The Auto Club Group
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns
in Marketing Cloud. Working closely with internal clients,
cross-functional teams and vendors, the specialist will advise on,
integrate and support deployment of email marketing creative. This
includes implementing and coding responsive emails and may also
include implementation of landing pages and response forms as part
of ongoing and ad hoc campaigns. The successful candidate will have
a proven track record with experience at an enterprise level and/or
at an agency supporting major campaigns.
- Engages with Product Owner, Business team, system users and
business analysts to identify system enhancements and/or new
applications to meet business needs.
- Configures and manages Journeys and Automation Builder
- Designs and maintains effective BU model, approval process,
workflow, and access
- Consults with Marketing Strategists and Salesforce systems
engineers on Marketing Cloud technology
- Actively contributes to the development of solutions and ideas
that add value.
- Leads the design, development and implementation of complex
- Provides accurate and timely input to Project Manager and
Product Owner regarding status of technical tasks for self and
- Effectively and actively plays the role of technical advisor
for projects, providing advice on tools, process and design to
- Shows initiative to initiate and actively facilitate meetings
and issue resolution, involving the right individuals.
- Ensures project goals make sense and overall development
objectives are being met.
- Serves as a contact person in support of more serious
- Designs and develops high quality, scalable and efficient
solutions and products on schedule
Keywords: AAA-The Auto Club Group, Dearborn , Quality Assurance and Testing, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!