Client Systems Engineer
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Client Systems Engineer is responsible for the
configuration, installation, and maintenance of IT equipment,
including: workstations, laptops, hardware peripherals, and
printers. Participates in the evaluation, planning, development,
documentation, - implementation of system upgrades - enhancements.
Provides exceptional customer service and support.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains and supports configuration of workstations, laptops,
peripheral hardware, and printers.
- Responsible for creation and installation of computer image,
which includes the operating systems and applications for all
workstation and laptops
- Maintains and supports software on user's home PC's and laptops
to enable successful remote access to the client's network and
- Provides quality customer service to all staff and clients
including direct end-user assistance in support of the Help Desk.
This requires expeditious claiming of routed Help Desk tickets and
detailed resolution of problems.
- Liaisons with hardware and software manufacturers to resolve
- Researches and recommends enhancements to the system to better
serve the needs of the organization. This will be determined
through the direction of management.
- Take the lead on projects assigned, following work plans and
meeting deadlines as outlined for the project.
- Responsible for proper installation, configuration,
documentation, and operation of workstation virus protection
- Participates in floor support for major system changes, rollout
of new software, hardware, and system enhancements developed by the
- Liaison with other IT groups to research, test, deploy,
document, and upgrade new and existing hardware and software.
- Provide desk side support on escalated issues, as
- Works closely with IT staff to use and share knowledge and
encourage open communication.
- Responsible for communication, coordination, - back up of other
Help Desk members.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Secondary School Degree Preferred
- Technical Training - Certifications a plus (i.e.: A+, NETWORK
+, MCP, MCSE, MOUS)
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Dearborn , Client Systems Engineer, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!