Route Sales and Service Driver
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Our Romulus team is
looking for a full time Route Sales and Service
Driver! You will be responsible for operating a Class B
box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and
sell productions/services in a defined route! We invest in you from
day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training
program, to ensure your success with
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it
- Competitive wages -
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the
stages of your career
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of solutions;
- Service parts washer machines and clean out sediment from
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in
- Able to work 10-12 hours per day as needed;
- Class B CDL license preferred
- Ability to obtain Hazmat, Tanker, & Air Brakes
endorsements upon hire (Company Paid);
- Previous route driving experience;
- Strong customer service background and sales experience
- Previous experience in an labor intensive
Wondering what to expect in starting your career
with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a
Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has
a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of
tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North
American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in
annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization
and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management,
parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200
million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest
re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more
than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their
waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To
learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the
Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online
application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be
considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company
is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Dearborn , Route Sales and Service Driver, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!