Office Administrator - Dearborn, MI
Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: October 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader
with over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers
located across the United States. We have the unique ability to
service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also
providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear
Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear —
which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires,
reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower
your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution
for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As an Office Administrator in the
Field, you will perform all administrative duties for a
Goodyear Commercial Tire Center. We encourage you to allow us
to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply
Responsibilities will include but not
be limited to:
- Billing, credit and collection.
- Handling location purchase orders.
- Ensuring inventory is secured, stored and only accessible to
the associates in accordance with company guidelines.
- Maintaining work flow and organization to ensure maximum
- Filing and other administrative duties.
- Reviewing daily sales reports for any significant
changes in gross profits, inventories and potential bad debt
- Maintaining control of all Center assets and
- Providing "Service Excellence - Always" to meet the service
goals of the location and of customers.
- Customer interaction through phone calls.
- Opening and closing work orders.
- Quoting tire prices, including trade-ins,
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light lifting, standing, bending, and
- Must be familiar with general financial and management concepts
including cash management, credit & collections, billing &
receiving functions, inventory management, accounts
- Must be familiar with computers, including Microsoft Office
(Excel, Word, Outlook) and related programs.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of previous administrative experience in a
customer service environment.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Dearborn , Office Administrator - Dearborn, MI, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!