US0058 Sysco Detroit, LLC
Up to 25%
We offer our associates the opportunity
to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success
of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that
exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented,
hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and
let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
**$4,000 Sign-on Bonus**
**401k & Pension Options
**Health, Dental & Vision
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution.
With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles,
Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution facilities worldwide
and serves more than 600,000 customer locations. We are looking for
talented, hardworking individuals to join our team and experience
the heart of food and service.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery
Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer
and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce,
frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer
locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build
relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly
attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs
- 21+ years of age.
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License
(CDL) with a clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality.
- Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing
an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and
- Most CDLA Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home
- Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for
food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To
remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and
never give up. It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery
Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to drive success?
Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of
a Sysco Driver.
Applicants must be currently authorized
to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity
and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.
This opportunity is available
through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.