Company: Atlantic Xchange LLC
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Job DescriptionJob Summary
- Receives and pays out money, and keeps records of money
involved in financial transactions.General Accountabilities
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and
examines checks for endorsements.
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of
- Enters customers' transactions into computer to record
transactions, issuing computer generated receipts.
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Orders daily supply of cash.
- Counts incoming cash.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of
- Explains and promotes products or services such as travelers
checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks.
- Opens new accounts.
- Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in,
automated teller machines.
- Accepts loan payments.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: A few months to one year of related experience
- Part time is acceptable.Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Understand Arabic Language
- Active listening
- Critical thinkingCompany DescriptionOur Company is an
international money transfer company specializing in secure,
low-cost, highly efficient delivery of funds. The core operations
involve the transmission of funds electronically to and from
strategic distribution points primarily in North Africa, Sub-India,
Europe and the Middle East via network of remittance branch and
authorized delegates located throughout the Globe.We also do
Keywords: Atlantic Xchange LLC, Dearborn , Teller, Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!