Informatica Administrator (MDM, Powercenter, IDQ)
Company: Systems Technology Group Inc. (STG)
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Title: Informatica Administrator (MDM, Powercenter,
IDQ)Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several
Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has openings for
Informatica Administrator (MDM, Powercenter, IDQ). This position is
based in Dearborn, MI for a Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer.
This position is expected to be long term. STG will provide
immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance, if
needed.**No 3 rd Party vendors - this client does not allow
- Candidate should have experience in E360 and MDM Hub console
- As an Informatica administrator, candidate will be
participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
which includes estimating, technical design, implementation,
documentation, testing, deployment and support of multiple
- Candidate will be working closely with solution architects and
developers on technical designs.Skills Required:
- Experience with Informatica MDM, Power Center and Data Quality
Administration and ability to plan Migrations and Upgrade on Linux
OS and WebSphere.
- Experience in Informatica tech upgrade projects.
- Experience in MDM SIF API calls, E360/ customer 360
configuration/ ActiveVOS / Performance Tuning.
- Experience with Unix Shell scripting.
- Experience in operation support with good understanding of
product release, incident and change management process.
- Experience in providing best practices around migration of
- Experience in building and executing production migration
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and able to work
as part of a product team.
- Excellent analytical experience, communication skills, project
management and understanding business requirements.
- Strong drive for results and ability to work
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adjust
resources/assignments based on changing priorities.Skills
- Experience with IBM DataStage administration.
- Experience with Autosys scheduling and code
versioning/maintenance tools like Git/ Jenkins etc.
- Experience with RallyExperience Required:
- 5+ years of experience in installing, configuring and upgrading
Informatica MDM, IDQ, PowerCenter and other related components
(like E360, Address Doctor, PowerExchange connectors etc.) on
- 5+ years of using Informatica MDM Hub, configuring E360 for
match/merge rules and different UI configuration as per business
- 5+ years of experience in Unix shell scripting / Autosys /
Oracle / Teradata etc. Resume Submittal: please email a word
formatted resume to Shweta Huria at or contact at In the subject
line of the email please include: First and Last Name - Informatica
Administrator (MDM, Powercenter, IDQ) (Dearborn, MI).Corporate
Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is
a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm.
STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application
Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data
Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions,
Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients
like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes
Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of
Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust
their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America,
Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers
a competitive compensation and benefits package including health
coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance,
401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about
STG, please visit us at . - provided by Dice
Keywords: Systems Technology Group Inc. (STG), Dearborn , Informatica Administrator (MDM, Powercenter, IDQ), Other , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!