Human Resources Generalist
Posted on: September 23, 2022
At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we
support. As a HR Generalist in Dearborn, Michigan you'll be a part
of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also
enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. What
You'll Be Doing This is a support HR Generalist role for a new
office and has oversight for various HR programs, processes, and
projects across the business. Administer human resources policies
and programs, balancing employee advocacy and business operating
needs. Promote equity, fair treatment, and positive employee
relations. Provide comprehensive HR support in employee relations,
compensation, retention, performance management, conflict
management, and leadership. Partner with the HR Manager and
business Operational Leaders to fully understand business issues,
and how HR can best support achieving results. Build relationships
for organizational effectiveness. During a Typical Day, You'll
- Resolves routine employee relations issues and complaints.
Refers difficult or very complex issues to HR Manager as needed.
Acts as a resource for managers and employees to ensure their
understanding and compliance with HR policies and regulations.
Keeps management advised of potential problem areas and
recommends/implements solutions as appropriate.
- Acts as an advisor to supervisors and managers, ensuring legal
compliance and resolution of personnel actions and concerns.
- Assists employees and managers regarding general issues
pertaining to benefits, terminations, policy interpretation, and
other HR products and deliverables.
- Processes required documents for employee new hire,
separations, and changes through Oracle to ensure timely and
accurate record keeping.
- Assists and facilitates the FMLA/LOA process with employees,
ensuring we are complaint to applicable laws, communicating
effectively with the employee and the Manager/Supervisor, and
processing all paperwork as necessary.
- Coordinates out-processing paperwork for all separations.
- Maintains internal HR databases (i.e., tracking sheets,
performance appraisal logs, and corrective action logs).
- Completes monthly reporting on-time and accurately, submitting
to HR Manager for final review and submission.
- Partners with employees and management to interpret Human
Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government
- Assists with communicating changes to employees and conducting
- Participates in staff meetings and works to expand level of
knowledge in all HR disciplines through on-the-job training,
in-house training, self-study, and outside training as
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations
concerning on boarding, employment, employee relations, and
- Conducts employee relations investigations (and counseling)
and, as necessary, concerning work-related problems.
- Analyzes exit interview data and makes recommendations to the
management team for corrective action, continuous improvement and
to increase retention rates.
- Represents the Company at Human Resources related hearings and
- Represents the Company for any unemployment claims.
- Facilitate and/or provides HR related training to the
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and
- Work with Human Resources Manager and other Human Resources
personnel to complete projects in other areas of Human Resources as
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned. What
You Bring to the Role Education
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Human Resources or
- PHR/SPHR certification (a plus) Experience
- 3-5 years experience in the HR field with employee relations
and/or benefits administration experience
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through
complex, and difficult emotional issues
- Strong working knowledge of EEO and employment laws
- Organized and disciplined in approach to complicated tasks What
You Can Expect
- Salary Range between $67k/$70k annually, with Incentives
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Sick Time and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Training and Development Programs (Percepta College)
- Employee Rewards Program (Perci Perks) A Bit More About Your
- Good understanding of current HR laws and practices
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills including both
verbal and written communication (Spanish language skills a plus)
About Percepta Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers
across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer
experience to our clients. Our values are the heartbeat of our
organization, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day . As
a Percepta team member, you can expect: Culture of Service - to be
treated like you are the customer from day one Teamwork - belonging
to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth,
fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges value in
your contributions Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable
and gives you their full attention Proactive - to surround yourself
with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves,
others, and the organization Career Growth - lots of learning
opportunities for aspiring minds Diversity - be a part of our
growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about
having fun! Competitive Compensation - we take care of family,
which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great
benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical,
mental, and financial wellness. As a condition of employment,
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to
successfully pass a background check and, depending on location and
client program, a drug test. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Please note that neither Percepta nor any of the agencies
that recruit on our behalf will ever ask for any payments or
personal information such bank account details from applicants at
any point in the recruitment process.
Keywords: Percepta, Dearborn , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!