HR Coordinator, Comerica Park
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Sportservice is hiring for an HR
Coordinator to join the team at Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan.
As an HR Coordinator you will be an integral part of the HR team by
assisting the department with the day-to-day operations at Comerica
- Assist the HR team with the training and development of
Delaware North associates.
- Support the team with internal and external HR related
inquiries and requests.
- Prepare pre-employment paperwork and initiate the new hire
process for incoming associates.
- Maintain associate training records; ensure associates receive
refresher training when required.
- Ensure federal, state, local, and company regulations are
followed when handling hard and digital associate files.
- Follow compliance and company regulations when working with
sensitive and confidential information.
- Complete essential administration tasks; answering emails,
phone calls, and filing.
- All other duties assigned.Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED required.
- HR experience required, including some recruiting
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and
be able to communicate with all levels of management and
- Strong organizational, decision-making and time management
- Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines.
- Working knowledge of HR and employment laws is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365; One Drive,
Sharepoint, Google Doc.
- Availability to work Day/Night events including some holidays
and weekends.Physical Requirements
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.Who We AreDelaware
North operates concessions, premium dining and retail services at
the 41,297-seat Comerica Park, home of the MLB's Detroit Tigers.
Delaware North has been a partner of the Tigers since 1930. Our
chefs create a unique dining experience at the exclusive Tiger Club
that offers a full view of the field. An extensive menu with an
emphasis on Detroit-inspired fare is created for every game.At
Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Dearborn , HR Coordinator, Comerica Park, Human Resources , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!