Local Home Nightly Delivery Driver - CDL A
Company: Gordon Food Service
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more.
Welcome to Gordon Food Service! We are excited that you are
thinking about opportunities with us, and we have an amazing story
to share. See below for a quick glance of who we are and the impact
you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our
table for you...
Home Daily - Local Route Drivers Start at $65K/year!
Shift:1st Start between 4am&6am-finish
Guaranteed minimum of $1,250/week!
Benefits after 30 days!
Our drivers hold the keys to our success! As a driver for Gordon
Food Service you are important to everyone - our customers, our
company and your family. It's one of our Cornerstone Values - and
we know you need balance in life and to feel appreciated for the
time spent here with us.
What's different about Gordon Food Service?
- Our trucks are clean, safe, and well-cared for, just like we care
for our drivers
- Schedules that allow you to be home regularly
- Exceptional benefits, pay, and incentives
- High-quality, well-maintained trucks
- Dedicated to your safety
- Stability - you're guaranteed a route and paid weekly. Food is
always in season - and the Food Service industry is growing.
It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
Take a look at what it's like to be a local route delivery driver
You're home daily - here's what you'd be doing each day:
- Enjoy an established route, building great customer
- Deliver groceries to each customer site - likely 12-14 drops per
- Get a workout with loads of up to 350 lbs on a two-wheeler
- Connect with the customer to be sure their needs are met
- Use state of the industry tools to track your deliveries and
We'll teach you a lot, but we do have a few minimum
- At least 21 years of age.
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage
(including marijuana) and a background check.
-CDL temp permit minimum requirement at hiring.
- CDL Class A required at hire or within 90 days of start date.
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation
Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in
order to be considered for employment with us effective January
6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse,
click here to register.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred).
- Ability to adhere to all safety/compliance regulations and
- Must maintain a professional appearance wearing the GFS
- This position requires punctuality, problem solving and
attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Ability to work independently and also function in a team
- Must be goal oriented with a positive "can-do"
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this job including
lifting, pushing, pulling of product.
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate
our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate
who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of
support from their management if they are selected for the
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration
for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the
Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free. Gordon Food
Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
Call (844) 312-0848 to learn more or Apply Below
Keywords: Gordon Food Service, Dearborn , Local Home Nightly Delivery Driver - CDL A, Hospitality & Tourism , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!