Company: TPC Michigan
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Bartender Responsible for beverage control, accurate pouring of
product, general cleanliness of bar, and providing a quality of
service that meets Members expectations. Consistently display the
Three Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide service.
This position reports directly to the FB Director/Service Director
with indirect reporting to the General Manager and Private Events
Director. Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the FB
Service training program at high standards.
- Prepare set-up appropriately at start of shift (i.e., put
bottles out, set up garnish tray, check and stock juices, stock
glassware, fill ice bin).
- Consistently check bar area for cleanliness and ensure that all
necessary items are in place.
- Ensure that all liquor items are stocked and ready to use.
Responsible for liquor control and accurate pouring of
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer, and wines
available at the Club.
- Assist with the service of food and beverage to the Members and
guests at the bar, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu,
including daily features and specials that may not be available
directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute Member/guest orders and requests in a timely
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a manner to
provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards (i.e., orderly/organized
work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock
containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps Service without being directed. Be aware of team
members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Complete additional duties as assigned periodically by the FB
Director, Service Director, Private Events Director, etc. All the
other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the companys operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrate good teamwork.
- Work well under pressure, coordinating multiple tasks at any
- Responsible for attendance at all Service Training Meetings as
- Maintain good conduct and safe working habits while in all
areas of the Club and assure that others are acting safely.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily.
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience preferred.
- Alcohol and food safety awareness certificate.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech. Ability
to follow instructions well.
- You always perform at the highest level of ethical work
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
Keywords: TPC Michigan, Dearborn , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!