Audit Team Lead Supervisor - IT
Company: ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Posted on: February 28, 2020
Req ID 5509 - Livonia Tech IV, United States
ZF is looking for an Audit Team Lead Supervisor at our Livonia, MI
- Audit ZF business processes and IT operations and recommend
- Project and time management to ensure the efficiency and
effectiveness of audit procedures.
- Provide field leadership (auditor in-charge), including the
training and development of junior team members through structured
approach to audit issue identification, problem definition and
- Assist Audit Management in development implementation and
administration of procedures including those that govern work
practices, standards, workpapers, etc.
- Provide internal management consulting services; participate in
special projects, teams and fraud investigations, as needed.
- Obtain a broad understanding of ZFs businesses, operations and
processes to enable risk-based auditing.
- Arrange travel requirements consistent with ZF policy and
limitations, to perform audits of global operations, including visa
applications, passport, airfare, hotel reservations, rental cars,
- Undergraduate degree - Information Technology preferred.
Accounting, Finance, Business, Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years minimum experience leading audits in
financial, accounting, business, and information technology
- Professional Certification(s) desirable (CISA, CISM, CISSP,
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies (COBIT,
risk-driven and business process-oriented audit approach that
includes General IT controls etc.)
- IT audit experience with client/server platforms (AIX, Linux,
Windows AD, IBM iSeries, AS400, Oracle Database)
- Financial and ERP application experience (SAP, QAD/MFGPro,
- Experience auditing IT processes.
Be part of our ZF team as Audit Team Lead Supervisor - IT and apply
DIVERSITY COMMITMENT: To harness the power of innovation, we invest
in the development of diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the
qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to our company. Our company is committed to the principles
of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable
accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental
disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with
us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to
navigate our website or to complete your application, please
contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. ZF is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal
employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees.
Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless
of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status
protected by law. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is
committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job
applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Livonia
Nearest Secondary Market: Detroit
Job Segment: Audit, Manager, Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Finance,
Management, Engineering, Technology
Keywords: ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Dearborn , Audit Team Lead Supervisor - IT, Hospitality & Tourism , Livonia, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!