Occupational Therapy job
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Metro Detroit school district is in need of OT. Close to
Downtown Detroit for sporting events, concerts, theatre and more!
Also very close to Greenfield Village and the Ford Museum perfect
for all of you car buffs! Inquire today!
- ASAP Start
- Caseload TBD But Minimal Worksites
- Metro Detroit Head to a Red Wings or Pistons Game
- Pediatric Experience Required
- School Experience Desired
- Possible Team Opportunity with SLP
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7Provider
compensation offers are based on skill level, experience, and
qualifications. Compensation may also be impacted by the critical
nature of the need and vary by assignment. In addition to taxable
hourly wage, providers may qualify to receive non-taxable daily
lodging, meals, and incidental per diems not to exceed published
General Services Administration (GSA) guidelines. Please speak with
a recruiter for additional details and benefits.
Keywords: CompHealth, Dearborn , Occupational Therapy job, Healthcare , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!