Travel CT Tech
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- PET/CT Technologists connect with patients, explain the
procedure and ensure patient comfort, safety and satisfaction.
PET/CT Techs interpret physician orders/instructions and select
appropriate software options and imaging parameters to produce the
highest-quality PET/CT images/studies possible-enabling physicians
to diagnose with pinpoint accuracy and treat with confidence.Duties
- Responsible for patient safety including pre-screening for
contraindications, aseptic injection technique, etc. and radiation
safety/regulations, including proper documentation and technique
when working with radioactive materials/patients.
- Produces high quality diagnostic images.
- Effectively communicates with customers and/or
- Trouble-shoots the scanner, coach and peripheral equipment
(including: monitors, PACS, coils, etc.).Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Diplma or Associate`s Degree.
- Certification in Nuclear Medicine by the NMTCB or ARRT (N)
- State Liense as required.
- AHA BLS certification required.
- 1-2 years PET imaging experience or 1-2 years' experience in
Nuclear Medicine procedures and studies preferred.
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Dearborn , Travel CT Tech, Healthcare , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...