Treatment Nurse LPN LTC
Company: Beaumont Hospitals
Posted on: September 23, 2022
"Beaumont Rehab & Continuing Care in Dearborn and Farmington
Hills were recently named by Newsweek as Best Nursing Homes
The Treatment Nurse is responsible for performing treatments as
ordered by the physician. Uses good aseptic technique in performing
any and all treatments. Notifies physicians of improvements or
regression of skin problems. Documents on appropriate records the
treatments and results
- Prescribed treatment performed according to the physician's
- Treatment carts neat, clean and stocked with appropriate
medications and treatment supplies.
- Daily charting on the Pressure Ulcer and Wound Flow sheet and
follow-up on all treatments with description and progress of
treatment. If treatment is not effective notifies the physician of
lack of progress.
- Conducts product analysis/trials and recommends skin care
equipment, products, supplies, and techniques.
- Ensures pressure-relieving devices are on residents' beds and
preventive equipment is being used if indicated.
- Notifies the Skin/Wound Coordinator of any new pressure sores,
regression of pressure sore/wound progress, infections, increase in
drainage, and lack of response from treatment plan.
- Gathers pressure sore and wound data and reports to the weekly
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with the
medical staff, nursing and other departments.
- Furthers knowledge of research and progress in skin care,
resident education and personal development through periodicals and
* Beaumont Health grants equal employment opportunity to all
qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin,
sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital
status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally
Keywords: Beaumont Hospitals, Dearborn , Treatment Nurse LPN LTC, Healthcare , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!