Director of Business Intelligence Reporting
Company: Elevance Health
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Director of Business Intelligence Reporting Location: Dearborn,
MI; St. Louis, MO; Chicago, IL; Altamonte, FL. This position will
work a hybrid model (remote and office). The Ideal candidate will
live within 50 miles of one of our Elevance Health PulsePoint
locations. BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx
(formerly lngenioRx), and a proud member of the Elevance Health
family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer
consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that's
easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical
expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty
medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an
elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support
throughout the consumer's treatment journey. The Director of
Business Intelligence is reporting will be Responsible for
collaborating with external and internal project resources to set
strategic direction in the development and maintenance of
operational data and reporting tools for the purpose of dashboard
and report development for business units.. How you will make an
- Develops strategy for reporting teams.
- Provide oversight and accountability in allocation of project
managers, data analysts, business intelligence developers, and
- Ensures education of and coaches managers and staff in the
consistent use of tools.
- Directs maintenance of report documentation and operational
- Ensures that associates deliver high quality, timely services
to the operational areas.
- Develops and implements continual improvement process within
the SBU through collection and analysis of current and historical
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of
direct reports. Minimum Requirements:
- Requires BA/BS and 7-9 years of related experience or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
equivalent background. Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and
- MA/MS preferred Analysis of data, compilation and design of
reports, and planning experience strongly preferred.
- Data visualization development and administration
- Strong communication and organizational skills preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills strongly
Keywords: Elevance Health, Dearborn , Director of Business Intelligence Reporting, Executive , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!