Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Author
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Rate: Depends on Experiencehybrid in Dearborn, MI
Essential Job Functions:
* Create, edit, and publish content within the Adobe Experience
Manager (AEM) platform, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and
adherence to brand guidelines.
* Utilize AEM tools and features to author, manage, and update web
pages, landing pages, digital assets, and multimedia content.
* Work closely with other stakeholders to understand content
requirements and ensure alignment with overall digital
* Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to
provide updates on content development and address any concerns or
* Support content migration activities as assigned, supporting
larger website development and migration projects.
* Provide training and author support to client authors and
* Perform quality control checks on authored content.
A skilled Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Author to support
client ecosystem. AEM Content Author is critical role in creating
and managing content within the AEM platform. This role requires
excellent attention to detail and technical skills, and the ability
to work in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements:
* BA/BS degree or 3+ years of equivalent work experience
* Content Authoring Experience
* Automotive or OEM experience is preferred
* AEM experience a plus
* French translation experience a plus but not required
Keywords: DATAMAXIS, Dearborn , Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Author, Executive , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!