Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: January 26, 2023
From $18.86 - $19.80
Position Title: Night Manager
Department: Branch Floor
Supervisor: Branch Manager
Supervises Stockers and Hilo driver's during second shift 12pm to
- Supervises, trains and evaluates Stockers and Hi Lo
- Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer
- Ensures compliance with established sales and security policies
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints in a timely and
- Assists customers with product location and detailed
information when needed.
- Plan and prepare work schedules to include lunch and
- Ensures shipments are unloaded and stocked timely and
- Performs other work-related duties as required and
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Background in P&L, Inventory control, merchandising, hiring
and training staff, front end, merchandising, cash control,
payroll, security and loss prevention mandatory
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive
- Commitment to company values and strong customer
- For the most part the ambient will be room temperature, due to
proximity of work-area to the exit doors and receiving docks, room
temperature may change according to the season and the level of
activity at the store.
I fully understand the responsibilities and qualifications required
for this job. Furthermore, I find that I am capable of performing
the required functions.
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Dearborn , Night Manager, Executive , Troy, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!