AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER
Company: LaFontaine Toyota Kia
Posted on: June 21, 2022
AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGERAre you interested in joining a growing
business that is committed to family, promotes employees from
within, is passionate about protecting the environment, has an
inspiring company culture, and is actively involved with the
community and local charities? If so, this opportunity might be for
you!THE COMPANY:LaFontaine Automotive Group is an award winning and
nationally recognized automotive dealership of 40 years with 44
retail franchises, 7 collision centers, 25 Michigan locations and
1,800 employees in southeast Michigan. We are proud to be named
Michigan's fastest growing automotive dealership group! LaFontaine
Automotive Group is a place where our employees are truly family
and where people come before the bottom line. It's a welcoming
place where you can build a career and will find the tools and
support needed to take your career to new heights.Our Mission: To
Build Lifelong Relationships that Connect Families, Strengthen
Communities, and Personalize the Automotive Experience.Our Core
Values: Accountability, Responsibility, Respect, Communication,
Teamwork, PassionTHE POSITION:The New Car Sales Manager is
responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing and
controlling of theactivities of the New Car Sales Department and in
measuring the performance of the department's employees. Must
present a professional appearance.Essential Duties &
- Determine monthly and annual forecasts in terms of unit sales,
gross profit objectives and departmental profits.
- Establish objectives with each salesperson regarding closing
percentages, prospecting efforts, unit sales, time utilization and
- Conduct sales meetings on a daily basis to review the previous
day's results and determine current day's plan of action.
- Provide on-the-job training for salespeople.
- Develop and implement a prospecting program for salespeople and
ensure the program is followed to achieve desired results.
- Facilitate New vehicle pre-delivery with the Service
- Review monthly productivity reports, salespeople's monthly
forecasts and profit performance with the Operations Director by
salesperson and as a department.
- Establish and maintain standards for displaying, merchandising
and maintaining new and used vehicles and lot.
- Ensure New vehicle salespeople maintain a 100-percent turnover
to the Finance & Insurance Manager.
- Evaluate the condition of demonstrators on a monthly
- Ensure compliance with information security and other
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations
that affect New vehicle sales.
- Recommend New vehicle inventory levels to be carried based on
customer and market analyses.
- Assist salespeople in closing deals.
- Complete all training as directed by management.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in the Personnel
Policy Manual and other corporate policies.
- Any other duties as assigned.Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Three years in automotive sales including finance and insurance
- One year in a supervisory position preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Ability to use personal computer applications including word
processing and spreadsheet software.
- Current valid driver's license and state sales license.THE
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid
Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program)
- Voluntary Benefits (Flexing Spending Account, Life/AD&D,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance, Legal & Identity Theft Protection)
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday PayLaFontaine Automotive Group is an equal opportunity
Keywords: LaFontaine Toyota Kia, Dearborn , AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER, Executive , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!