Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate
with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our
clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and
have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest
emerging technologies. Position Description:
- The Integration and Demand product group vision within the
greater organization is to drive central integration for data and
analytics demand and delivery. Business Operations is responsible
for Metrics Driven Business Value Indicators, BR Reporting,
Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Planning, and
- You will work closely with Tech Product Groups and play a key
role to support Governance, Risk and Compliance, and Financial
Management including Business Planning within the Product based
organization. Skills Required:
- Previous software delivery project management experience.
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to operate with
- Results orientated with a customer centric attitude.
- Ability to focus across multiple dimensions.
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variable workload.
- Strong analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills across
all levels of personnel. Strong skills in excel and power
- Ability to learn technical/system details where
- Knowledge and experience of: SDM/Agile Processes and the Agile
Framework utilizing Agile Central.
- Schedule, Issue, Risk, and Scope Management.
- ISP/Security and Controls.
- Cross functional and cross regional team. Experience Preferred:
- Experience with Analytical Visualization tools (e.g.,
- Knowledge of AGILE methodologies.
- Experience with Program and Project Management tools.
- Experience of managing Program and Project financials.
- Experience with Clarity Project Management tool. Education
- Bachelor s Degree. At Ciber Global our consultants have access
to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include
Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental
Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a
variety of other perks. Find a purpose Help clients embrace
emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet
intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a
part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create
engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move
ahead Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and
embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work
environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all
employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to
create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued,
included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and
celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse
cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our
workforce. Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority
Supplier. National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber
Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
About Ciber Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to
develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible
business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and
business solutions integration provider and partner with offices
across the United States and India. Ciber's strength is enhanced by
its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and
execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps
its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals. -
provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Dearborn , Project Manager, Executive , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!