ECU Services Product Manager
Company: Ford Motor Company, S.A. de C.V
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Job Description & Qualifications At Ford Motor Company, we are
dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality
vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe
our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the
business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a
company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the
environment, the community and the world in which we live!
Vehicle ECU software delivery and configuration for connected
vehicle and traditional features for vehicle production and service
is an area that requires innovative solutions that deliver
efficient and robust global services. The satisfaction of our
customers depends on it. We drive modern methods and tools to
enable the highly complex and challenging world of embedded vehicle
software production and service to deliver exciting new features
for our customers. A successful candidate for this position will
lead improvement projects and operations support with efficiency
and robustness for the delivery and support of all ECUs in our
What you'll be able to do:
- Manage new requirements and the backlog of system
- Support change verification with mock-up data and test
- Drive continuous process, method and tool improvement
(including admin tools and monitoring).
- Monitor and analyze our production data alarms to enable fixing
- Coordinate the needs of ECU Core, Vehicle Production, Service,
IT, and Connected Vehicle teams.
- Control new vehicle program creation in our tools.
- Become a subject matter expert of our systems and services to
enable optimal system development and support decisions.
- Provide expertise in best practices, methods and tools to
process data from EOL and other sources through to our vehicle
- Help drive continuous improvement in the problem response and
- Support timely and accurate resolution of issues managed in
JIRA, engaging cross functional and global teams to deliver
solutions when needed.
- Support the execution of Agile development methodologies.
Minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Electrical, Computer Engineering, or related scientific field
- 1+ years of experience in product lifecycle management, or
enterprise data management systems
Our preferred qualifications:
- Development or validation of embedded systems
- Self-motivated with ability to manage complex data and multiple
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and
a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO,
retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive
compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting
opportunities for professional and personal growth and
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of
mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a
culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:--
benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf -- --
Keywords: Ford Motor Company, S.A. de C.V, Dearborn , ECU Services Product Manager, Executive , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!