Oil Change Technician
Company: Les Stanford Chevrolet and Cadillac
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionLes Stanford Chevrolet and Cadillac is hiring new
talent to add to our amazing team! Family owned and operated since
1968, we pride ourselves on selecting and developing top talent
employees. As America's Corvette King, your potential to grown and
excel here is unparalleled. We offer higher than industry standard
pay because we want to invest in the best people. Compensation:
Full Time employees in this role should expect to earn $50,000 or
greater on an annual basisBenefits:
- Monday-Friday operation. NO SATURDAYS
- Full Benefits – 401K and Health Care
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity to advance
- Compensation plan higher than the industry standard with unit
- Strong leadership team that works with you to reach maximum
- Family owned and operated
- Largest corvette dealer in the Midwest Responsibilities
- Document and perform work as outlined on repair order following
all dealership and factory standards.
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of
oil; replace oil and air filters.
- Inspect vehicle fluid levels and replace or replenish as
- Check tire pressure and add air if needed.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
- Maintain accountability for all dealership-owned tools and
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and
in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using
diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension,
brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers
are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer
- 6 + months previous experience as a Lube/Oil Change Technician;
does not have to be in a dealership setting
- Eagerness to improve
- Entry-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical
and Engine Repair preferred
- Strong physical dexterity for working with tools
- Collaborates well with others in a team setting
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn new technology, repair and service
procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment if needed
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Les Stanford Chevrolet and Cadillac, Dearborn , Oil Change Technician, Engineering , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!