Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Job Description Compensation (Range): 23-26 / hour If you are an
experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a
leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm,
and our clients include some of the nation???s biggest companies.
Our client has a need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a
contract position; however, it is not uncommon for assignments to
transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If
you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested
in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading
company, we want to talk with you! Applicant must be eligible to
work in the US for immediate opening.-- For this opportunity, the
successful candidate will be directly employed by Bartech Staffing
as a W2 employee while providing services to our end
Administrative Assistant-------------- Job Responsibilities
Your specific duties as an Administrative Assistant will
- We are looking for an individual to support the Director of
Motion Technology Strategy and the Director of Portfolio & Programs
- Manage executive???s calendar and correspondence
- Maintain/prioritize and coordinate Outlook
- Keep the executive advised of changes.
- Optimize travel arrangements (transportation, accommodations,
agenda) based on travel needs and preferences.
- Handle sophisticated itineraries, to include any changes.
- Complete related expense reports.
- Assist executive with preparing for meetings, to include
preparing materials, acquiring and distributing materials, and
keeping the executive on schedule.
- Obtain appropriate support for virtual attendees as well as
various media needs and other logistics.
- Screen calls and respond to emails as needed.
- Assist with coordinating and running meetings and events such
as staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-sites, team gatherings,
etc. coordinating all calendaring, communication, technology,
logistics and related follow-up activities.
- Sort, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail for the
- May highlight particular information of interest and/or curate
- Assist in keeping the executive well organized, to include
online retrieval and archiving of documents as well as supporting
the Company???s records and retention schedule. ???
- Maintain regular communication with leader's team, informing
members of upcoming company events, team milestones and
- May occasionally be asked to research topic relevant to team's
work and help distill major findings Administrative AssistantJob
Requirements As an Administrative Assistant, you must represent our
company well by being responsible, punctual, and motivated to go
above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly
detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and
problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display
excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Bachelor???s Degree
- Excellent organizer: able to manage multiple tasks and
competing priorities smoothly, calmly and with positive
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving
- Prowess with Microsoft products and cloud tools (Azure
SharePoint); learns new systems with ease
- Curious and proactive: interested in the work our team is doing
and finds ways to get involved or help, looks ahead in the calendar
and finds opportunities to help the team work more efficiently and
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization,
from executive leadership to individual contributors
- Displays a high degree of integrity to maintain confidentiality
of sensitive information Administrative AssistantBenefits As an
Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through
an established and respected staffing organization with over 40
years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We
provide our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will
assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or
concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the
assignment, and your performance, you can find potential
opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and
professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive
compensation, including benefits. Available benefits for
Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays. Make the most of your
experience!Apply now!Keywords: -- -- --
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Dearborn , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!