Internal Business Auditor
Company: Ford Motors
Posted on: March 21, 2020
We strategically partner with operations to drive exceptional
results, and increase Ford's leadership as an automotive company.
We contribute financial expertise to all areas of the company,
including the planning, manufacturing, marketing and distribution
of Ford products around the world.
An Internal Business Auditor will work as part of an internal audit
team led by a senior supervisor, and will be responsible for
completing audits of critical operations and processes at Ford's
business units in North America. The position will be based at Ford
Motor Company's World Headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, with
specific work locations resolved by the General Auditor's Office
(GAO) audit schedule. The majority of audit locations will be in
the Dearborn area. However, travel could be required to certain
Company operations across the United States, Canada, and select
- Conduct work in accordance with Institute of Internal Auditing
(IIA) standards and participate in a variety of business audits at
our functions, such as product development, manufacturing,
marketing, Ford Credit, or treasury operations.
- Assess risk in various parts of the Company to plan audits and
execute the appropriate audit response.
- Execute all aspects of the audit response, from pre-planning to
audit report publication, including leading all management
- Provide recommendations to address identified control
deficiencies or process improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in the Company's
diverse operations and staffs to ensure compliance with Ford
policies and procedures.
- Travel up to 25% of the calendar year, although the average
travel is between 10% and 15%.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 3+ years of work experience as either an internal business
auditor or public accountingPreferred Qualifications:
- MBA degree
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or a Certified Public
- Highly effective at written and verbal communications
- Process improvement approach, and the ability to operate
optimally in an unstructured environment
- Work with a team, communicate effectively, and possess conflict
management skills are essential, and will be assessed as a part of
the evaluation process.
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people
first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because
we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's
lives better while creating customer value, delivering perfection,
and ultimately going for the win.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally
authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time
of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Ford Motors, Dearborn , Internal Business Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Dearborn, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!